Collector's Edition Package
THIS is the ultimate music-lover's package -- immerse your senses in the finest of all worlds -- from audiophile analog to state-of-the-art digital!
Everything is here: a 2 record vinyl set, digital compact disc and your choice of mp3 or wave download files instantly!
- 2 record HQ-180 audiophile vinyl pressings in a duo-fold album jacket, complete with new photos. In addition, each record sleeve features more unique photos.
- Each limited edition collectible vinyl album is individually hand-number xxx-of-507 and is enclosed in a heavy-duty collectors-grade plastic bag
- Each vinyl album and cd will be personally autographed by Josephine with a personalized, requested greeting for each!
- Each package contains the acclaimed state-of-the-art digital compact disc enclosed in its premium packaging
- Also included with each package is a choice of either mp3(compressed) or wav(full fidelity) download. Your link is provided immediately at checkout for instant access to your music!
Josephine Beavers' "Prime Time" is and exciting collection of songs from the Great American Songbook. Produced, arranged and conducted by pianist Ed Vodicka, recorded by Ami Hadani, Larry Millas and Leslie Ann Jones and mixed by the multi-grammy award winning Al Schmitt and Steve Genowick at Capitol Studios in Hollywood, and mastered for digital and vinyl by the great Ron McMaster, the listener is treated to some of the all-time great performances by such legendary musicians as trumpeter Conte Candoli, tenor sax gianst Pete Christlieb, percussionist Larry Bunker on vibes and many more.
An outstanding 33-piece orchestra takes the listening on a unique journey through some of the greatest songs ever in state-of-the-art full hi-resolution digital audio.
Josephine Beavers landmark recording "Prime Time" takes a leap into the audiophile world, combining all of the aesthetics of a legendary studio space (Capitol Studios), total "A-list" audio engineering talent (Al Schmitt, Steve Genowick, Ron McMaster, Ami Hadani, Larry Millas and Leslie Ann Jones) and unsurpassed musicians (produced and conducted by Ed Vodicka.)